Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Sites for reforming governance - E government innovators

Civicus is an international alliance of civil society advocates. The coolest thing I've found they do is create a Civil Society Index. Unfortunately, the site stopped working while I was looking at it today, displaying a message that makes me think it might have been hacked. Hopefully we'll be able to get back to look at it later.

Gov2u.com is a company that uses technology to improve the efficiency of government. They do research and training, and partner with other e-government organizations to extend their work.

Politics online.com is a consulting company for the civic sector, providing news, strategic consulting and other services to government, NGO and media.

There are plenty more sites and organizations like these out there, I am sure. These are just a few interesting ones I ran across today. Send in good ones you know of.

No comments: